Novell NetWare - Schedule An Automatic Application IP Address Change Using NoRM
If you need to change the IP address of a server application, you can use the Novell Remote Manager (NoRM) to schedule this change to occur at a specified date and time. Once that time comes, the change takes place automatically and the server is restarted. To set the schedule, follow these steps:
- In NoRM, click on the IP Address Management link under the Manage Server section in the left column of NoRM.
- Click on the Schedule Configuration Change link.
- Set the Date and Time for the change to occur.
- From the dropdown menu under the From heading, select the IP address to change.
- From the dropdown menu under the To heading, select the new IP address.
- Click Apply.